febrero 11, 2005

a lot of advil and kleenex

so this week has been...memorable. and thats all i'm going to say about that. it snowed again last night/yesterday. It was really pretty. So yea. that's that. I have big things to do this weekend. Because before Monday rears its ugly head I have to finish a black and white still-life and do 4 more tiny ones (its really cool they're all monocromatic using one primary color in each painting until the last one where I get to use all 3 primary colors). I'm going to do a series of children's toys. So like one rubber ducky (yellow), one barrel of monkeys (red), and yea I dont know what for the other two. Maybe a train for the last ones. Its going to be a ton of work. If that's all I had to do though I would not be worried. However since I also have to learn about Travestis (brazilian biologically male but female bodied prostitutes), PR, Infant CPR, and Men's Shelters I'm in a bit of a crunch.

Its okay though. I'm a lucky girl. Lucky girl with little time so here are some links to keep you company:

* The cuteness of tiny tiny ninjas is overwhelming. i want one!
* Ikea is like crack.
* More Britney Spears madness.
* An Ivory soap enema?
* If you think finding this made my day and I fowarded it to all my friends. You're right.
* Another fabulous store.
* this made me giggle.

ps: go visit my bro's site (www.jonabad.com) and vote for him as a wordpress topsite. so click on the icon on the right hand side and enter the site.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.