septiembre 30, 2006

the reason

Some people date models. I date engineers.

Sure I've made out with carpenters, musicians, bull riders, race car drivers, and the like, but engineers, engineers are really what am all about. Now I know that may sound weird to a lot of you. Or maybe to all of you, and that you may wonder if there isn't some deep psychological issue behind this strange affliction. To which I say, sure there is. My daddy's an engineer and if you listened to Freud that would be the end of the conversation.

But it isn't.

Engineers are the very best kind of men. And it doesn't matter what kind of engineer: electrical, mechanical, civil (well not civil engineers). Ok so we're talking about actual engineers. There's something about a mind that is automatically ridiculously logical that is impossibly arousing to me, because I'm weird, and totally totally a dork. Engineers are also in vast supply and work long hours around other men, so you don't have to worry too much about them hooking up with their co-workers. Besides all of this though, a complex understanding of spacial analysis is great in a lover. Yea I said lover. Lets move on.

The key though, I have found, is finding an engineer who can actually communicate. Using actual words. In english. About things you actually care about. Once you get all those things together you end up in dating bliss. Otherwise known as why I haven't updated my blog since I got back from Chicago. :)

Yea I used an emicon. Let's move on.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

my logic arouses me too

Lasu dijo...

lack of updates makes baby jesus cry

Brendth dijo...

I was typing something else then i said to myself "Hold up!!"; myself said "Hmmm?!"

What carpenters, bull riders and race car drivers?!

And further more should we also attribute u not updating since September to the engineer too?

"I don't see nothin' wrong..."

Unknown dijo...

I think I'm like you.... I've on my second engineer. Both mechanical...

I wish I was like them mentally yeesh.

Oh well!