agosto 05, 2003

raindrops keep falling on my head

yea so its raining and its been raining for a while now, but the annoying thing about it is that its not really pouring, instead there has been this constant half-assed rain where its sprinkling and just hazy. It looks like its going to be like this for the entire week, and that just bugs me, because if its going to rain it should just rain not be this weird mist stuff. It just puts me in an odd mood. I dont want to do any work, I dont want to read anything, I just want to move into my new room and get the rest of my things out of storage, or I wanna be in Texas playing with a 2yr old. But I'm not in Texas, I'm here. I'm feeling very blah about everything and I'm tired of living here. I'm really looking foward to andy's visit this next week, maybe he'll help me pack and at least then i'll have someone to talk to. um yea. thats it.

No hay comentarios.: