octubre 06, 2004

my ikea catalog finally arrived

yea. so i'm obsessive. about everything really.

Like I was excited about getting a kitten when I moved to Erie, so I researched breeds of cats and learned how to take care of kittens. i did this obsessively for like a week straight.

I am now obsessed with my indoor plant. i just repotted it today and i need to just leave it alone because i definately just spent over an hour sprunning it and having sure it was sitting in the pot perfectly straight. this was preceded by an hour of research where I read up on how to repot a plant and then about how to keep my plant healthy and thriving. i basically found out that the place that i had my plant was going to kill it since it was on my windowsill which means it was getting the cold air from outside and then really hot air from the radiator (which is right in front of my window) so i had to move it. this means that i'll have to leave my lights on all day while i'm gone so that my plant gets enough artificial light.

i'm a big dork. but i love it so thanks ok. i'm more of a gigantic dork because i'm playing miles davis for my plant since it needs some music to calm itself down from the traumatic experience of me taking spurning leaves and cutting roots.

also i finally got my pictures developed from alesha's wedding. so in the time that it took me to get the film developed alesh got married, seperated, and got re-engaged to someone else. this is why i need a digital camera.

and now for the link dump:
* a good idea from the finns. especially since my traffic tickets would be like $10.
* hope that i'll be able to do something with my life after college. because really if Ashtin Kutcher can major in biochemical engineering, i can do anything.
* the st. bernards are gone. sadness.
* umm who does this?
* and if they elect this man i may just move out of the country.
* but in case i move to italy this is good to know

speaking about politics though i'm starting to think that either way the presidential election goes it'll be okay. because if kerry wins then we get rid of bush. which is fabulous. but if he looses then Hillary will completly run for office and will win by a landslide. so its a win win either way. well really a win lose/win. but yea. i'm hopefull.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

you should work on that obsessiveness, jes. what happens if you obsess over something bad?

jes dijo...

eh. i have a really low attention span so i eventually just lose focus and move to something else.

Brendth dijo...

Pruning.
(look it up)


Yeah, this election is odd for me, i kinda just wanna sit this one out and wait for the next one. Though if Texas keeps jack-starching around i won't have my absentee ballot and will have to do so anyway. Though this is based on the believe tha tthey were going to count my ballot and that it would make a difference provided the electoral representatives we have anyway. That's what we need to find out, when we get to vote on the cats that pick our electoral representatives. But... our 2 votes would not outway the thousands of conservative votes and then we'd continue to be arsed out. Dern information gap. Um, yeah i'm just waiting for Obama. Peace.