junio 16, 2002

oh i forgot to mention the best part, i got another ticket on the way home. for those of u keeping track at home...well u can tell me how many it is. my mom actually asked me that too after we were driving away from the state trooper, and i just started laughing to myself. we were both amused actually. but yea, i was making really good time, like we were in Edna, Texas and and i was going like 80something, mind u the limit was 65 at night, but my butt hurt from all the sitting and the faster i drove the faster i was to getting home, and at this point at the rate i was going by 11:30pm i would have been home and asleep, but yea, right around 10:30pm mr.state trooper stops me...and i was like "this is just great" now i'm and old pro at this so i just got out my license and registration and handed it to him. and he ask me if i knew how fast i was going (which is a pretty stupid question if u ask me) and i said (oh 70-80ish)...lol...yea, i'm laughing thinking about that. so he gives me a ticket,(going 78 in a 65) and my mom starts driving back, and both of us are bitching about how stupid that limit is, but the funny thing is that earlier in the trip i was going like 45 and my mom was like "why are u going so slow" and i was like "bc thats the speed limit" and she was upset, so for the rest of the trip i speed...so yea, my mom would have gotten a ticket if she had been driving too, so she wasnt mad. we just thought it was funny. and then she was fighting to keep 65 and i see some cops, so i start laughing and telling my mom i see some cops...my mom freaks out and thinks she's getting stopped and when she realizes she isnt she like slaps my knee where i have a bruise, which was also pretty amusing to me...oh best part, so now my mom and i both have to take defensive driving together...

but wait there's more!
here's the most important thing i have learned on this trip what not to say to Border Patrols at the checkpoint...when asked where are u from u do not i repeat DO NOT say to the border patrols "venezuela"...as soon as i said that i knew we were getting pulled over and searched...they wanted my passport, and there were like 4 agents around my car...i was amused by the whole thing, thinking to myself "i've lived here for 12yrs, believe me i'm not the one u need to search", so yea, for future reference when agents are looking at ur passaport do not look amused at the whole situation , my mom was afraid they were gonna deport us...lol...ahhh classic.

No hay comentarios.: