junio 16, 2002

right so i went down to Mc Allen with my mom for the weekend, which for those of u not in Texas is like 5hrs from where i live 10min away from Mexico, and here are the things i learned:

1. McAllen=the border=Mexico
the percentage of hispanic ppl in the valley is like 95%, like anywhere u go ppl speak spanish, u rarely ever hear english, or at least i didnt.

2. (My mom + me)in a car * 5 hours =getting lost for about an hr
after being the car for like 6hrs with my mom and while both of us getting delirious on one another i realized that my family has a funny gift, whenever we go on vacation we cannot find the hotel. we just cant do it. my mom and i looked for our hotel for like a good 30min, (after calling the hotel for directions) and then we just got back on the freeway and retraced our steps we saw a HUGE billboard with directions to our hotel. it was pretty damn funny. oh and i also learned that my mom is one of those ppl that gets histerical when she gets lost, its reeeeaaallly funny in a sadistic kind of way.

3. I have learned the secret to talking to my mom
i can shhhh her, and we both think its funny. if i had known this years ago, i would have been a much happier person.


No hay comentarios.: