junio 12, 2002

there's 2 things of note for today

1. my mom is paranoid, and its not cool
yea, i came home last night at like 11:20pm. Let's just remind ourselves that I'm actually a good kid, and next month I'll be 19. Almost grown. Almost. but yea, my mom is on this trip where she's being extra paranoid than normal (my mom is already paranoid) bc one of her friends' sons was killed in a car accident last week. Okay, i understand that, but its not like i really do anything that would harm me. so long story short, i got the car and went out to dinner, and drove around for a bit, and got in before like 12, and she's like "i'm not leaving u with the car anymore" keep in mind that i had the car all day and didnt do anything, and that we didnt actually get to dinner until around 9 bc i went over and took care of the dog. ugh. its really irritating being at my mom's. u get really used to being on ur own at school, and then u come home and ur mom wants u home.

2. having to prove i can answer phones is silly
yea, so my mom friends calls me about a job at a lawyer's office as a biligual receptionist. i'm like okay, cool, i'll call. so then i call and the lady on the other side of the phone is like "well have u ever worked in a lawyer's office before?" and i'm like "no but i've worked as a receptionist before" so she's like "well send a resume, and we'll schedule an interview" so now i'm playing with my resume trying to prove i can answer phones. yea, this is silly.





No hay comentarios.: