mayo 10, 2004

dropped my ankle down

okay so i'm lisening to Freek-a-leek and i realized that in that entire lines of names there aren't any jessicas and then i realized that i've never met a black woman named Jessica. which is pretty interesting. well actually i knew one in middle school but she was creole so she was part french. probably one of the most attractive people i've ever met in my life.

yea i'm on crack, and its okay.

so my finals period has just taken a swing towards the worst when i realized that the paper for econ that i thought was only 5 pages is really *15* pages. beautiful. now the question now becomes, where did this 5 page idea come from? ugh. so i'm not sleeping for the rest of the week it seems. or maybe i just pull 15 pages straight out of my ass and get some sleep. i like how sleep is my new goal.

plus somewhere in there i have take my stuff to the storage place, write spanish papers (about 5), and not lose my sanity. although i may have already lost it long ago.

on a positive note i like the stuff that i've written for my umass class. i think its actually quality stuff. although i'm a bit frightened of reading it in front of the class because thats like being naked in front of people, and while nudity is great when it involves sunny parisian beaches, its not so cool when it involves possible academic humiliation. so i'll let you know how that goes tonight.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

you'll do well. good luck.

Lasu dijo...

Actually Jessica is a ghetto booty name as well. I'll bet Petey Pab is dating someone with that name so he couldn't put it into Freak-A-Leek. :o

Brendth dijo...

You know...
the more striking realization about Freek-A-Leek is when you realize that for every one of those names, you know someone (if not two people) with it. Except Deronda, cus that's just ghetto. Although i do tend to substitute in the closest name I can find in my mental roladex, so then it works again.