mayo 13, 2004

wow

in the last 24hrs I have written 3 spanish papers and one 15pg econ paper. thats ridiculous, especially considering that I did the research the night of. ahh i should always pick topics that i can easily write, then my life will be much easier. but yea, my brain is shutting down, although i dont know why since i slept for 7 hrs, but yea it doesnt want to be awake right now. but thats too bad because i need to pack up my room and put everything into storage, which means that once again i will be saying goodbye to my computer for the summer and dealing with life without aim or checking my email every five minutes. eh. such is life. tomorrow if all goes well i shall be on my way to boston and enjoying living in an actual city for a few days.

i really should of hooked up my computer so that I wouldnt have this problem anymore...oh well. all thats left to do is just pack, throw things away, and one more meeting with my spanish profs. which i think will go really well.

i hate packing, even though i'm good at it because theres always this feeling that what was your home for a year is now over, and for some reason even though this semester was long i'm going to miss this room. but next year my room is bigger and better, and jess shall be living across the hall from me so i'll have someone to bother all the time. ::sigh::

alright kiddos i have to pack.

1 comentario:

Lasu dijo...

So you just don't post cause its summertime or what? X(