junio 06, 2004

i need a new tribe

alright, so brent told me to post and since he just drove me around houston for like a good couple of hours and kept me entertained i'm going to humor him. but really i have nothing to post. its basically a ditto to what he posted. just basically that i'm bored, been bored since i got home and have started trying to figure out what i'm going to do once i graduate next may. its a little scary, but not so scary because i know how i want things to go down i just have to figure out how the pieces will fall.

but umm yea. basically the grass is always better on the other side. and right now i wish i was with my wonderful women back at moho where i can go on a rant about anything really and not have it be brushed off. i just have come to realize that i'm different. and sometimes this just makes it hard to relate to other ppl because my motivation in life is very different and i could care less about fancy cars and i think theory is facinating. so yea. i'm all over the place right now. i'm going to take the summer to figure things out with my man, my life, learn some portuguise, write some stories down, study for the gre's, volunteer at planned parenthood, and work for a nonprofit. and paint.

oh and i spent 13hrs with a 3 year old and it made me rethink having children. and it wore me out completly. and i probably never want to do that again. so yea. well see how this summer turns out. but i strangely want it to go slowly so i can think everything over and be ready for senior year, which i think is going to rule. i just need to swash some drama and get my classes in order for the year so that it'll work out.

2 comentarios:

deb dijo...

volunteering for planned parenthood is very commendable, nicely done madam...you should be a personal shopper when you grow up. or a writer, be a writer...

Anónimo dijo...

i hate it when my premonitions are right.