mayo 10, 2004

i slept funny

so its finally starting to hit me. I'm really going to have to pack up my stuff and leave. its funny how i'm just a little slow sometimes, but i also think its something that keeps me in check. like i know i'm an intelligent woman, but just sometimes I have really ditzy moments. but thats okay, because my brain is always going to be bigger than my breasts. haha. i'm such a dork.

oh finals, you make me lose my sanity.

so blogger is new and improved so I decided that I should also be new and improved. thus, new skin. I was getting really tired of the old one, but i just changed things around and now i like this. it just a matter of getting the comments back up, and all that goodness. so i hope y'all like it.

oh and I'll leave y'all with some links:
*they beat you to it Andy!
*i might start doing this
*verb oppression

5 comentarios:

jes dijo...

test

Anónimo dijo...

cool new blog template. i really like the colors. the fact that it's so pretty really does suit you. i'm interested in knowing how you got the template and were able to incorporate it. i'm assuming that they're just the new standard that blogger's using, but i'm too lazy to check.

as far as your links are concerned...
* damn! there goes my chance at a nobel prize.
* that looks like a great idea. i may start doing that, too.
* free the verbs! without them, you can't do anything!

ps
i like that your brain will always be bigger than your breasts. that's a really big brain, considering your breasts, after all. ;)

jes dijo...

yea, its just one of the standard templets that you can choose from. there are some really cute ones available. so you should check it out in your "free time."

oh and we have the weirdest sense of humor.

Anónimo dijo...

yeah, but that must makes our conversations that much more interesting.

Brendth dijo...

I think i'm just happy that your comments descend chronologically now... cus that go the bottom for the first one thang was getting on my nerves.