julio 25, 2004

i buy alcohol because i can

Thanks to all of y'all that sent birthday wishes. I managed to have myself a good time. I ordered a fruity peach drink and had a nice big steak. So good food, good drinks, good time.

I was actually not carded though, which is a bit disappointing. I keep wanting someone to card me, but its just not happening yet. I figure I'll just keep buying alchol until someone decides to card me. I really just want someone to see my id, because I'm finally 21, so I feel like I should buy alcohol, because I can. Not really because I want to drink, but because I can. Like I went to Fiesta with my mom and we had just finished buying seafood, and I was standing there waiting for her to pick out her wine, and I was just like I'm going to buy some delicious malt beverage because I can. Not really because I want one, but because I can. Its a good feeling, and so silly really.

so umm yea, soooo excited about being a senior. Mucha anticipacion.

Ahh I also got these beautiful flowers from andy, so thanks for the flowers monkey their lovely. And thanks for the letter Jess it made my day!

alright heres a quiz, i did a bunch of different combinations, and this one was my favorite.




How to make a Jessica
Ingredients:

1 part competetiveness

5 parts ambition

1 part joy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Serve with a slice of sadness and a pinch of salt. Yum!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com


oh and an interesting essay in case you have the time.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

this is a strange essay jes.