noviembre 28, 2004

fa-bu-lous break

i had a really amazing thanksgiving break. i learned to play Halo2 and i now know that if I'm every in a situation where I'm in a team and doomed to die my instinct is to hide and run away. i also watched a ton of west wing episodes. and became addicted to law and order. i made really yummy hallacas. andy made really yummy tamales. the kapustas made a really good pumpkin pie. and had a really nice dinner. especially since we were eating dinner with about 8 other frat boys. but it was really fun. probably one of the best breaks I had.

ev and I did learn though that we're not the domestic goddesses we thought we were since it took us about 3 hours to make a pumpkin pie that ended up being burned on top. but then again i dont think either of us honestly thought we make good housewives.

and what else? i sleep. and watched the incredibles with brent and his girlfriend. the movie was actually a bunch better than i thought it would be. and brent's girlfriend was really nice.

ah and i ate a really amazing burger in the back of a bar. and it was heaven.

now its over though. and i cant leave western mass until dec.22nd at the earliest. even though i only have one final. and everyone i like gets to bolt out of here as soon as their classes end.

on the plus side i had a really great break playing house with my boyfriend and spending a bunch of time with ev. now to just will myself to go back to my normal schedule of school and meetings. blah.

You are 93% Cancer







* silly beavers.

* no good can come from this, it's like the plot of a bad B movie.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

it really was a fabulous break.

i'm glad that you had fun. see you again soon.

Lasu dijo...

I actually made pumpkin pie for the first time for our Thanksgiving. Used a recipe I found in a cookbook (don't ask why I had a cookbook, I swear it wasn't mine!). I baked the curst of the pie with brown sugar, and then had a quarter inch layer of cream cheese on the bottom, on top of that was all of the pumpkin itself. Then, you wrap it up, and refrigerate it overnight... Take it out the next day and eat it!

It was so freakin delicious, better than any baked pie i've ever had, I swear. Had the texture of like custard or whatever. Omg, so good.

Thats my story! Glad you had a relaxing break :)

jes dijo...

that sounds delicious!

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

Check out my celebrate thanksgiving related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

John