julio 03, 2002

i went over to this new stadium with brent last night. we basically hung out in front of this building making random ass comments, but it was a good time. Afterwards we went to this mexican places (chachos) thats opened 24hrs, and i ordered a chicken fajita burrito, and i thought to myself well i'm really hungry so i'll just order it the regular size, not a half order. yea, i got this burrito about the size of my head, and i was just ozzing happiness. first, when u get ur food in a brown bag, and u can see the grease spot, automatically u know its going to be good. Happiness is a burrito the size of ur head. Brent, in the seat next to me could feel my happiness. When food crosses that line and becomes a deep happiness....ohh thats great. yea, i'm gonna miss food like that when i go back north.

ohh and know things are good when they make u squeal like a little girl. i think thats how u can really gauge strong emotions, if it makes u revert back to a childish reaction u know its good. like how babies squeal with happiness when they get candy...just like that. but for me, instead of candy, it was a burrito the size of my head.

No hay comentarios.: