julio 23, 2002

yay! my birthday yesterday was really great. first i got to see the boy in this whole weekend, and that was just wonderful, it was short, but completely worth while to see him again. but yea, yesterday was just great bc once andy left and i was feeling all bummed and drove home and then annita called me and that was really exciting. and she sent me a present (thank u) but it wasnt even that she got me anything, it was the fact that i had a package at home and that she called me. that and my brother called me. that was amazing. i felt like i had just climbed up the totem pole in the family, it was great. and i think thats the thing about birthdays, its not about what u get really, its just the ppl that u get to see in that day. plus i had a really amazing conversation with steven and brent and i learned a lot about the both of them and about myself in the process. which is always the sign of a great conversation, when through the course of it u just learn something about urself. it was great.

No hay comentarios.: