agosto 01, 2002

i like how i just forget that ppl exist outside of me, or maybe even in spite of me. i think in my world when my father leaves every morning he's just disapering and not actually going to work. which is probably why i have such a hard time asking ppl how their day was or even trying to remember to ask that. but yea, i was reading my bro's blog and he wrote like a one liner about my grandfather, and i was just surprised, like how could he have a conversation with him he's not alive anymore, and when he was we were little, but then i remembered that i was just like toddler or so and my brother was older (of course) so yea, that was interesting. its funny how the older i get the more i want to get to know the ppl that i lived my whole life with. its that whole mortality thing....you dont really have that much time so u have to make the most of it. unless ur cool and buddist and get to be reincarnated as something worthwhile, like anything above gnat or mosquito...yea...i need sleep.

No hay comentarios.: