agosto 07, 2002

right so, my dog pulled a Cujo on me (that movie about a dog that turned evil), i brought him over to my mom's and left him alone for 4 hrs, and he turned psychotic ripping up my moms door and her blinds, and i just lost it on him. plus he was being crazy with me, which didnt help anything. so yea, i took him back to my dad's and he was still being all pyscho with me. so i left to go back to my mom's and he started whinning and crying and so i was like u wanna leave? ok then, so i opened the door and he ran out and i shut the door on him and just left him out there, and then i called andy and vented about the damn dog and how my mom was gonna kill me, and yea, i called the spca (an animal shelter) and got directions to it and everything and i called my mom and told her i was getting rid of the damn dog and she said to wait until my father came home. so then eventually in the day i talked to anna and she was like "yea i think ur dog has problems" which i think everyone has been telling me for a while now, and so my mom and i decided to feed my dog some sleeping pills to calm him the hell down. and so far thats helped. now i'm not trying to kill my dog, so i'm giving him like a fourth of the pill, and it seems to be helping. umm yea, thats it.

No hay comentarios.: