septiembre 10, 2002

i passed by the registrar's office to add on the Maz part of my last name to all of my school stuff. I had stopped in there yesterday just to ask if there was a form or something that i needed to fill out to accomplish that, and they told me to bring like a social security card or a passaport so that they can verify that i'm not just making up a new last name. So i walked in and asked the lady about it and she was just like "yea, u just write it on top of ur registration card" and i was like "umm u mean just right it in pen on top of it?" and she's like "yea." since that just screamed sketch to me i mentioned to the lady that yesterday they told me to bring my passaport, for verification, and she's like "yea that sounds good" so I handed the lady my passaport and told her that I didnt want a hyphen between the names and i wrote it on my card and walked out. The whole thing took like 5 minutes. So now all of my stuff should have Abad Maz on it.
and all is well in the world again.

No hay comentarios.: