septiembre 26, 2002

the world is changing, and its a good thing that i feel that i'm changing too...this whole thing about going to war with iraq it seems normally to be like the charlie brown talk u know? the waawaawa wawaawawa...no real words...but the more i read about the idiot w. bush and his flimsy reasons for going to war the more i think this man has no clue what he is doing....and the scary part is that since i'm not a citizen (or male) i wouldnt be drafted...but all of my friends would be...and so would my andy...and the idea of that I cant really focus on...just the thought of what would i be willing to lose those ppl in my life for...just thinking 'would i trade brent for knowing that a crazy madman isnt in power anymore?" i doubt it...i wouldnt trade any of y'all for that...i dont feel theres a reason for us to go to war...and it makes me sad bc i feel like i've spent my whole life in a comma and i'm just barely starting to wake up...

read up on this stuff...its good for you.

No hay comentarios.: