abril 27, 2004

pancakes!

I saw this and it made me giggle, which is always good:



What do you dream about?
Name/Nickname:
Age:
Zodiac Sign:
Fav. Color Combo:
Your dreams generally include: Oceans and beaches
Approximate number of monthly nightmares: 70
The worst monster you've seen in a dream:
Your dreams are usually crystal clear
Percentage of dreams involving sex - 74%
Will your dreams ever come true? (8) - Without a doubt. - (8)
This QuickKwiz by cutelilangelx - Taken 23600 Times.



things are strangely looking up for me, or my attitude is changing. I think it has everything to do with the fact that I just got out of my umass class, and since jess is such a rocking person we went to get pizza first and i didnt have to ride the bus there *and* then she picked me up from class. so that was great because i didnt have to ride the bus, which is marvelous. plus we go to have a really amazing conversation about weigh obsession, and how odd it is that I've managed to not be obsessed about my weight or what i eat. I think it has everything to do with my mom who always told me to wear to wear the shortest skirts and the tightest shirts, as long as it wasnt vulgar, so I'll have to thank my mom at some point for making sure that I had a great self image.

and what else? i had really great sleep last night, even though i was really cold at first, but then i put on layers of clothes and then blankets and i slept so wonderfully. i need to be incredibly hot to go to sleep, its kinda odd but i just sleep alot better when my room is above 90. oh and i tried the seafood pizza today, even though i was scared about it, and was almost certain in was going to be sick after eating it. in the end though, i made it through okay, and did not hurl which is a good thing since not knowing how fresh seafood is always disturbs me in the worst way.

No hay comentarios.: