agosto 18, 2004

bwa-ha-ha

its been a really fabulous week. random but fabulous.

my boy visited and it was most wonderful. we got to go to Chacos which seriously puts crack in their tortillas. their delicious. and we watched the Olympics. and had dinner with my dad and my brother. basically when i retell it sounds really boring but it was the most fun stress-free time i've had all summer.

then i had my last 2 days at work. which were good. i had a really good time working for them this summer and I learned a ton of stuff and the people there were really nice to me. so all is good.

and then what else. leaving for MA in less than a week. still not completly sure how this plan is going to work and how i'm going to get there, but i'm ready to go back. i miss having my own room where I can watch my mindless tv without being judged for my addiction to bad tv. a little stressed since my folks havent paid my tuition bill in full so I cant register for classes, which doesnt matter since I havent filled out a minor form so I cant register for classes since I havent officially changed my major yet since I'm a really gigantimous slacker when I want to be. so yea.

oh and my mom is buying a house. in san antonio. sketch.

some links to keep you busy:
*i dont find her that attractive but eh different strokes for different folks. Ah the whole thing with her kind of makes me want to go annonymous since I know I'd have a bunch of more interesting things to vent about. but then I wouldnt give y'all the link because that would kill the annonymous bit.
*this week's news
*glad to know all is well in the world again
*and this is just cute

2 comentarios:

Brendth dijo...

The stroke...

Jessica Cutler...? Hmmm... the things we have to remember are these are old horny men, cus u know they're not having this torrid sex-life at home. Second, they then go to work and have to look at the likes of Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) as a "hottie" (...and no she really ain't). I mean for these guys anything under 40 is a hottie. So yeah, i can see how they'd suffer a scandal to bed Cutler. Would i do it? ... No. Honestly they have enough work to keep them busy for life... the nation is f-cked up. However, it obviously is set up perfectly for dudes like them. Which is why they spend our money playing spanking games with a twig. Whatever happened to Calista Flockhart? ... She'd clean up on the hill.

Mike dijo...

I would probably be equally disturbed if my anonymous blog was found. I mean if I had one. :)