agosto 20, 2004

vacationing

okay this is just too cute and kinda horrific so i figured i'd share:

While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons.

I told her that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!" The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of thebank with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me were screams of laughter.

2 comentarios:

Brendth dijo...

LoL.... See, that's how kids start having issues. Momma needs to set that little girl straight before she goes to the extremes. It's all tricky, explain it the wrong way ... child might grow up with sexual phobias (which easily spawns into other problems). Try to make the mess seem ok... child my grow up to be a ho (not offending a gender, men can be ho's too - errbody needs standards). Can't say it's grown folks stuff... cus the child go do it tryina be grown. LoL... yep, Momma basically up Shits Creek w/o a paddle. There should be a song "Mayn, i'm glad i don't have kids". Devin tha Dude could make a good song on that.

jes dijo...

why are you awake at 6:30 am?