septiembre 09, 2004

i am officially a senior

Today was convocation. which is one of our wonderful Mount Holyoke traditions where we welcome the incoming class while celebrating the final year of the seniors. This year it was our turn. We put on our caps and gowns, and put on some green (our class color). I basically thought I was going to bawl like a little girl the whole day. Thankfully I kept it together although I kept having these moments where I just wondered "How did we get here?"

The ceremony was indoors which was sad, but it was a great ceremony. The blessing was in multiple languages, and the faculty speech was amazing. And when we all stood up and sang our alma mater it was incredible. I love this school. More importantly though I love the women that I met along the way.

Okay as of right now I have one picture, but its in Ofoto. and I dont know how to give y'all a link. I figure if you really want to see it you'll figure it out.

No hay comentarios.: