septiembre 25, 2004

i dont know where you went when you left me

My graduation gown sits in the back of my closet. Its awesome and terrifying all at the same time. It doesn't particularly help that I feel like I'm trying to do too much and don't quite know how I'm going to get all of it done. Like I have too many balls in the air and I'm trying not to drop them but I know some of them are going to have to go. Yea.

I can't sleep. Everytime I lay down I have a flood of thoughts drowing me. I've resorted to just curling up in a little ball and just hoping they'll go away. I need to just figure out how I'm going to keep myself sane this year. I dont really know though.

Its so frustrating though because things that should be easy arent. I cant register for my classes because I havent filled out a minor form, which is stupid because I've basically crammed 2 majors into my 3 years here, so why should I even worry about having a minor? ugh. and the stupid form is just sitting on the deans list and i've had the same conversation with the registrar's office at least 3 times now and they dont seem to get it.

and books cost money which i dont have. but i will have i just dont have right now. and i cant focus on anything because my brain just feels like its going to explode. and my friends are all stressed out, which makes absolutely nothing better.

and yea. i dont know how i'm going to get through this semester. but i need to figure it out soon because the time to hesitate is through. and i need to get on the ball and figure out what i'm doing. or start drinking heavily. or something.

No hay comentarios.: