septiembre 07, 2004

its not always rainbows and butterflies

back at moho. it feels good to be back. had a little drama with the moving in process, but now my stuffs all here. its a good thing i have a fabulous boyfriend if not i would have had a major panic attack. but i didnt. so my rooms good so far. i have my lanterns up and stuff. so thats good. i just got to get my paintings up on the walls, organize my clothes, do some laundry and get rid of the weird storage place smell, and then i'll be all set.

it keeps hitting me in waves that I'm a senior and somehow i have all this responsibility now. with being in charge of a building and all. its nice but scary. as i guess all good things are in life.

i think my favorite part of being a senior is being around the people that i've surrounded myself with. who are just the most amazing women i have ever met. if theres any reason to come to moho its for that.

Convocation is tomorrow. I bought an adorable outfit for it, thats comfortable and cute and that makes me happy. which is really what matters. if i find a scanner i'll show y'all the pictures.

so much stuff floating around in my head its not even funny. so much little stuff that needs to get done. eventually. before classes start on thrusday. eek.

No hay comentarios.: