agosto 13, 2006

dont say

So last night I was going to do a post on crazy bitches in general and one specifically crazy one. It was going to be good because I was really upset about it all last night. But then this morning I woke up, and there was a cute boy in my bed and the sunlight was coming in and I didn't care anymore. So what if they're crazy. It has nothing to do with me and I'm not going to put myself into it by talking about it. Just know crazy bitches are out there and they really don't like me and I think its stupid because I have better things to do than try to steal away the dumbfucks that date them. If they had any sense they'd know that, but alas being crazy they have no sense.

The real news though is that I have a car. Its still sinking in that I now have a car and its in my name, and that it really is mine. But yea I bought it yesterday in the span of like 3 hours. Of course this being me, I didn't do a lick of research cause I could care less what type of car I drive. But my car is still super cute, its redish, ford focus, with four doors. I'd prefer that it only had 2 doors, but whatever its only for the now and I'll be done paying for it in two years.

And yea that's my news. I have a car. Its all mine. And its cute. The end. All thats left now is finding a permanent place to live in and you know furniture and stuff... but its all coming together and its awesome.

ahhh I almost forgot the very best part about my new car is that within having it for like 30 minutes my car had been blessed with holy water, which is fairly amusing, to say the least.

No hay comentarios.: