agosto 30, 2006

what is that sound?

At roughly the same time every night I hear this buzzing sound coming from the apartment above me (or is it next to me? I can never tell). Its on for at least an hour so it can't possibly be someone brushing their teeth with an electric toothbrush. Really I don't know what it is, because even though the walls are thin they're not thin enough for me to be able to decipher precisely what is making that sound. Its like clockwork though, to the point where I'm kinda waiting for the buzzing to start so I know its time to go to bed.

Ah to be young and live in a thinly walled box.

3 comentarios:

Lasu dijo...

It's a sybian.

Brendth dijo...

Yeah I thought that too; thought maybe I was trippin'.

jes dijo...

well the thing is that its just the buzzing no moaning or whatnot after the buzzing. so i ruled that out pretty quickly.