agosto 08, 2006

mas de mil formas de besar

Here's what I'm learning. I'm learning that I have got not a clue of what is good for me or who is right for me or what is and is not a good idea. I'm learning that its so impossibly good to be with someone who laughs at my midget jokes and makes them right along with me. I'm learning that having a man make me laugh uncontrollably from my gut is impossibly sexy. That being with someone who is as equally messed up as you in the very same ways is fun, and nice, and really comforting. I'm learning to just chill out and relax in a good thing and not think too much and just stop being so damn bossey.

I'm learning that someone making you uncomfortable isn't the sign that you need to run in the opposite direction. Its just a sign that I've finally met my match and its about damn time I stopped being in control all the time.

I'm learning that the word smitten does not come anywhere close to describing what I'm feeling right now. I'm learning that I am a fucking sap. And I love it. But will continue to mock it endlessly while secretly secretly loving it.

I'm learning that falling into something is terrifying but the terror lets you know you're really living. I'm learning that I have no idea what's around the corner. And that things come when your ready for them. I'm learning I can't stop smiling. And its about damn time.

No hay comentarios.: