marzo 10, 2002

i worked in a soup kitchen this morning, and it wasnt what i expected it to be. first off, i had to make rice, i can cook thats not a problem, i just dont make rice. I dont eat rice, so thus i never learned how to make it. so i was a little confused by it, and scared at the fact she was actually allowing me to cook something. so yea, and then we sat with the people there, and we ate with them, and i met this man named Jim, and he was funny and smart and he obviously had a story. i always see people that are homeless and i'm a little uncomfortable in the situation, i know that they're just people, i understand that, but I dont know really how to relate. so that was a little odd, but now whats really bothering me is that I wont know what happens to Jim...

No hay comentarios.: