marzo 24, 2002

let me just get this out in the open. I'm not in high school anymore. I'm not. I have also learned enough to not want drama in my life. I just dont need it. I'm also incredibly happy, bc the people I'm around now are just amazing, and aren't out to screw me over, or exploit me in some way in other to make themselves feel better. i love where i go to school. I love my teachers, i love my friends, i love breathing the fresh air, and getting to experience something outside of what I knew before. I'm not out to start mess, i just call things like i see them, and i dont put up with bullshit. i dont need drama, nor do i want it. thats it. plain and simple. i'm not naming names, and I'm not starting mess. just dont ever assume that you know the whole story when u dont. no one knows the whole story, and u cant really tell what someone's intentions are when they say things. u dont know where they are coming from, u dont know their background, and u dont know that sometimes they really are just trying to watch out for someone that they also care for. sometimes the best thing a friend can do is to shit on u. u never really know.

No hay comentarios.: