marzo 11, 2002

so today is just a really good day, why u may be asking? bc my adviser is the sh*t. I'm doing this independent study with him in economics, and at first I was just like "eh ind. thats no big deal nothing too interesting is gonna come out of this." nevermind I'm not supposed to be doing independents as a first year, but whatever no biggie. right so, today I have finally just gotten around to meeting with him, and we start talking going back and forth, he's explaining some of the concepts in the book to me, and so forth. ok, so the punchline of this whole thing is that we came across a thought thats really provocative and new, so he says "u know that would be a really provocative paper to write, beyond that it would just be a very easy to get it published, not only would it be easy to publish it would be worth publishing and getting it noticed, we should co-write this." and yea. this is what I've been wanting to do for a really long time now, and as an undergrad I'm going to start getting things published and establishing a name for myself! i'm way too giddy. but yea, it wouldn't be finished until next year, sometime but still wow...that just made my day.

No hay comentarios.: