marzo 02, 2002

so i went out last night with my good friend annita. anyone who can speak to me in spanish even though they're learning is just amazing to me. anyways, so we went to this party at amherst (college down the road) and it was an okay party, but the same thing that always happens happened. Neither of us was dressed hoeish but the only guys who tried to approach us we're the dirty guys. It might have to do w/the fact we were dancing with each other but it started to get really funny. there was this one guy who just kept trying to dance on me (he was trying to molest my rear) and we rejected this poor kid at least 8 times. He would come towards one of us and we would just start grinding with each other. it was hillarious. then somehow these 3 black guys show up, that must have been a foot taller than me (i was wearing heals), and somehow i ended up in the middle of this african manwhich. i couldnt stop laughing, maybe bc i thought that was gonna be the end of me, and that after that i was never gonna be the same. and then there was this nice, white guy (it was like a salsa, hip hop, and merenge party-white guys stuck out like a sore thumb) who was drunk but he was really nice. he saw some guy trying to dance on me and saw me laughing and was like "u want me to get rid of this guy for you?" and i was like "thanks"...he was a nice drunk guy. but yea, no nice boys ever try to pick me up at these things, never. i mean i wouldnt mind dancing with some guy at these things that wasnt dirty, drunk, and trying to dry hump me. sigh...the boy needs to come back already.

No hay comentarios.: