abril 26, 2002

i've been pretty productive today...which is what I need for this weekend, because this will be the weekend that does Jessica in the ass, without the Ky, and without asking...not cool. So since I'm going to Boston next weekend for a boat formal (i dont ask, i just get feed and get to look pretty) i need to study for my finals this weekend, plus do other minor stuff, like oh write a women's studies comment on a topic i'm squemish about and write a macro paper on the economic state of Venezuela (oh am I glad that I didnt pick Argentina)...so yea, thats how it goes...i have other goals for this weekend as well, like figuaring out how to move my page from blogspot to the school server so I can have my own pictures in this thing, and making this page look pretty, and maybe even starting to pack my stuff up so I can go home in peace...eh, we'll see how much I actually get accomplished...

No hay comentarios.: