abril 30, 2002

yea, so anna recounts the story of our little skinner excursion in her blog, that shes actually updating now (sporadically but its all good) and the deal is that I tried to open the door to the history loungue, and our school normally keeps everything unlocked, but the door was locked. and i wanted to get in there to grab a pencil, so i was like "god damn them for not trusting me" or something to that extent.

but yea, now i'm tired, and sleepy. and my goal for tomorrow is to eat breakfast. (i have low standards for myself), so lets hope that I get that accomplished.

oh wait yea, and tomorrow is wednesday so i have my oral comment to give (finally) in women's studies, on the beloved topic of abortion. so i'll gonna think positive things about that bc i think that i've managed to write a really objective and clear comment that tries to stay as far away from abortion as possible and instead talks about the fun world of condoms and contraceptives. which is why there's so many condom links up on my profile. see everything is explained now.

night y'all

No hay comentarios.: