mayo 01, 2002

so i wake my ass up at 7:50, bc i want breakfast, and when the alarm sounds i'll like theres no need for me to be waking up at 7 tp get breakfast, so i go back to sleep. The nexy alarm sounds at 8:30ish and i'm like theres just no need for breakfast period, i'd rather have sleep since my class doesnt start until 10. so my final alarm sounds at 9 or so and i'm like it would have been much nicer if i never set the first two alarms.

so whats the point?

i think the idealistic side of me wants me to wake up early and eat some breakfast and study for class, and so that part of me sets the alarm at night.It all seems really logical at like 1something in the morning. but then once its 7am, the realistic side of me is like screw eating i'm sleepy. and so i sleep.

and now, to go to italian and take a quiz that i didnt really study for bc i slept instead of waking up...this is not a good way to start the day. its a shame u cant drop classes during the last week of school.

No hay comentarios.: