mayo 03, 2002

so I just abused the college's resources by using their printers to make me copies of my handouts for my presentation today. I'm all over exploiting the college in the same way that it exploits me. yea, i think i might actually make it thru this thing. which is good bc i need to get a really good grade on this presentation, cause if not i'm done.

oh i forgot to mention what the coolest part about last night was. I decided I wanted to put a really nice map of Venezuela on my handout, so i started searching. Couldnt really find on that looked like I wanted it to. So I decided to go into paint and fix one that I saw. I basically spent liek an hour making a bootleg map of Venezuela, i like went in with the little brush and erased the name of cities and stuff, put i didnt get the right color so it looked kinda odd. if i was on the school's server i could show u the map....but i'm not. which sucks. so u'll just have to laugh at the mental image that u have created of my bootleg map. go ahead. laugh.

No hay comentarios.: