mayo 10, 2002

so i took my macro final, i love how i figuare out shit in that class when the semester has already passed me by...but oh well, i basically sat down and wrote everything that was in my brain. so we'll see how that turns out. and then i sat on the lawn with anna and watched her do cartwheels with this very cool girl named lindsey and i let her borrow my shirt since she wa sin a tank top doing flips and thats not cool, so i was hanging out in my overalls and my sport bra ( i looked like a redneck or something)...but yea, i was really stressing this morning, but now i'm really not. which is cool. all i have is to pack my stuff that's going into storage and study some italian tonight, and then i shall go to boston one last time before i go home on monday!!!!

No hay comentarios.: