mayo 27, 2002

I'd forgotten how smart my dad is. He does so many goofy things on a day to day basis that i forget that he's actually pretty smart, cause i just get used to rolling my eyes at him when he tells me a corny joke. but we all had this great conversation last night about latin america and the economic situation and how much blame america actually has in creating the situation there. The conversation went on for a couple of hours through dinner and then after my dad and i left my mom's it went on until about 1. It was something completly worth talking about, and i learned alot of history. I'm starting to think that the whole point in becoming educated is being able to hold ones own in conversations.

on a similar and completly different note, my parents are the funniest people. not because there actually funny but because they are the oddest seperated people. like they have dinner together, and hold conversations and joke around and are just really good friends, but considering they're recently seperated you would expect them to argue and be mean to each other, but its just not the case. and i was thinking about it and i realized that i have never seen my parents argue, i've seen them argue with me but never really with each other, which is actually pretty amazing now that i think about it.

ohhh yes, and laying out in the sun is one of the simplest pleasures in life. by the end of the summer i should have a pretty good tan...cant wait till summer ends at this point, because then i get to drive home with the boy...i sure miss the boy....and i miss anna.

No hay comentarios.: