mayo 16, 2002

my wisdom teeth are coming in and its really getting on my nerves. I wont really be updating my blog so much now that i'm home, bc well my connection sucks and i spend most of my time away from the computer, but i've been enjoying my time at home...bc well i just like the normal weather, and i like seeing my friends, and it got real old to hang out with girls all the time...bc girls are just crazy some times (i love y'all but its true)....so yea, i was supposed to go to episode 2 today, but by the time i went to go buy tickets for the midnight showing it was sold it (and it was playing on 8 screens...crazy) so yea, i'll see it tomorrow...i'm also supposed to go back to the booker tomorrow...which should be interesting...so yea...oh and my mom is hardcore, didnt realize it until i got home, but she is...so yea. i cant wait for my computer to show up again.

No hay comentarios.: