mayo 05, 2002

so i'm in Boston right now, and its Sunday. The only thing that sucks about my time here is that it goes by so quickly, and then i miss andy all over again. but yea, i think a small recap of the weekend is inorder. Think of this as the highlight reel:

okay so friday night was the senior night class party, but the best part about it was that the theme of it was Cinco de Mayo, so I had a real good laugh at that, considering Andy's Mexican and well it was just really amusing at the time.

One of Andy's roomates has mice for pets. He caught them in the house, and one of them was pregant and had babies. Baby mice are disgusting, think little globs of red jello with some eyes, that are spazing. Gross.

We had a formal on a boat, named the Samuel Clemens. Think Mark Twain, but with no actual paddle on the boat. yea.

Andy taught me how to shoot straight in pool. That was interesting.

Andy and i played chess together. There was one point where Andy was winning and I told him that I was going to piss on his grave and do a little dance. I meant it when I said it.

Plus I learned that Anna will adjust to just about any social situation, which is good to know.

No hay comentarios.: