mayo 01, 2002

i did my comment for women's studies, and it went really well i think. The girl who went before me was like aggressively pro-choice, and i just went up there and was like "look its about making sure ppl dont get pregnant in the first place" and that was it. Mary, my professor, was kinda out of her element at the beginning of class, bc her mother had a heart attack in the beginning of the week, and she was being opperated on while class was in session, but i think overall the class went very well.

oh and then i went to Macro was outraged at the girl from Bhutan who said that Tibet should remain under Chinese rule. Anna's taught me enough to know that China should get the hell out of Tibet. and before that it was the girl from China, and the I dont know maybe I've watched too much star trek but sometimes foreign exchange students from China remind me of drones from the borg, and not in the cool 7 of 9 kind of way either...

but yea, now i'm trying on dresses for the formal on Saturday and trying to figuare out how to be fashionably cold (right!), but i actually should be working...on that macro paper...euk!

No hay comentarios.: