mayo 06, 2002

yea so I'm a dumbass. I know this. I'm an idiot. I put off my macro paper until the night before after I came in from Boston at 12:30pm. Thats when I started writing, in my odd dellusion. I know I should have written this mother before I went to Boston, I've known about it for about a month now. I knew this was going to happen. I even did my research about a month ago. I am an idiot, bc this thing isnt done yet, and i'm going to be screwed. I need to get a good grade on this so I should probably stop bitching and just write the last paragraph.

but Boston was amazing, and i forget how much i love being around the boy until i see him again and i know. so here's to me working my ass off until friday and then hopefully seeing my boy on Saturday.

this week is going to do me. it is.

No hay comentarios.: