mayo 06, 2002

so, i pulled my macro paper out of my ass, and turned it in. I skipped women's studies (which i actually needed to go to) and well macro to get the thing finished but its done now. so yea. when i was turning in my paper i ran into my professor, and i was like "hey i just turned my paper into ur mailbox" and i felt shitty bc i should have just done it last week. but i didnt. and really its done now, so i'm passed this now. I just wish kim didnt sleep so much so that I could start packing my stuff up and cleaning things out. i cant wait till next yr.

in order news, the babies that were born in the frat this weekend are down to 3 from the original 5. 2 were eaten today. I knew some of them would be eaten. I just knew it. gross

oh and anna got her cool intership today, now she just has to find someplace to live in new york city...

oh and andy's make me happy.

No hay comentarios.: