abril 24, 2002

I just watched Citizen Ruth for the second time in the last 24hrs. (a funny satire on abortion, that centers on a homeless drug abuser and how she gets charged with endangering her fetus because she's a homeless drug abuser) right so here I am watching this thing on a topic that I avoid like the plague. I hate talking about abortion, because its such a personal issue. So here I am watching this satire on something that I dont really know where I stand on. Well I do know where I stand but that also gets complicated too. There were some funny momments in the movie though, like when they're making fun of the "Babysavers", the fanatical christian pro-life group and when the lesbian moon worshing pro-abortionist sign a little song to the moon. And Burt Reynolds is in the movie, which is both really funny and kinda scary all at the same time. so yea, i have to think of something to write about this movie...euk.

No hay comentarios.: