abril 16, 2002

i'm getting this feeling thats kinda overwhelming. It says "go home jessica" (kinda in the same voice that andy says "no jessica"), and it doesnt really allow me to focus on anything else. There are 4 weeks left. I'm so close to being home, and being able to see my mom thats its not really allowing me to do much other than think. These next couple of weeks are gonna go by quickly, or at least they better bc at this point all I really wanna do is sleep, talk to my mom, sleep, hang out with the boy, sleep, and play in the pretty sun. yea, this is one of those momments where i realize only a few ppl will really understand why i feel this way, and i just want to keep it that way. I'm almost home. and its weird feeling like this, bc i really do love it up here, i just need to go home now...

No hay comentarios.: