abril 16, 2002

so i layed out in the sun today to make myself feel better. and i did, the sun does wonders for picking ur energy back up to where its supposed to be. Only thing is that I burned my back and its radiating its own heat at this point. But it was just so nice to lay out on the green and read, and watch people. There were girls out there in like little bikinis and I was like "theres no need for that" bc really when u run into ur professors while ur wearing a little tiny string bikini things change between u two, thats not cool. I dont care if these ppl are ph.D's they're still men, with great views from their office of the green and of you laying out barely clothed. But the point of this is that my back is red, and the lotion on my skin makes me look like i'm peeling or something, not cool.

No hay comentarios.: