abril 10, 2002

in other news, there was a revolt in italian that I forgot to mention yesterday. Turns out that silly americans dont know anything about Roman Numerals, we we're learning how to pronounce like decades and centuries and other roman numeral stuff and we got to the 3rd questions, and it was my turn. She asked me the answer and I just looked at her and was like "i dont know," it wasnt that i didnt know the answer in english, it was just all the answers were in roman numerals, and they all look the same to me. this was the 3rd question in a row, we're we had no idea. and so she was like (in a very cute, italian accent) "americans they know nothing about roman numerals, we just can't do this excersise then" and so the class was victorious. and i was happy. the end.


if that had been an italian fable, I would have been eaten/ killed by my cute little italian teacher...europeans are really funny.

No hay comentarios.: