abril 30, 2002

i smelled a boy today! like I walked out of the language building and there was a boy. and he smelled like a boy. i thought i was going to faint. it was great. you dont realize how much a women's college is wrecking ur system until u smell a boy when u least expect it. it was great.

i think its funny how i'm in italian, and i'm thinking "this is waste of my time i could be in my bed right now, better yet i could be fixing my comments page so that it matches the color scheme of the rest of the site"

oh and my italian professor told me what my problem is, she said "jessica i've noticed that you translate the italian from spanish, i think you need to translate things from english. you speak english well" and i'm thinking "thats just peachy, last semester the other lady told me the opposite thing..."

why am i taking italian? i dont know italian. i know spanish...most of the time.

No hay comentarios.: