abril 25, 2002

i went to the Post office to mail my mommy her birthday present, which is the creepy picture of myself from New York. Creepy because its like an identical copy of myself and the guy took 15 minutes to do it. Anyways I go to school in this tiny little tony so the women in the Post Office are just really amusing, and they're like: "this is a beautiful picture, is this for your mom?, she's going to cry" think of the women of snl who do the NPR radio women when you picture these women, one was named Florence, or Flo for short, and the other one was Norma. They were really sweet and helpful though, but it was just a really amusing experience, the funniest thing they told me was that if I was mailing the picture to my boyfriend they wouldnt care if it got damaged, but since its for my mom they took every step to make sure it didnt get scratched on the way there. Just keep that in mind next time u need the US Postal Service to mail something for you, just tell them its for your mom.

No hay comentarios.: