diciembre 15, 2003

15 hours!

We are down to the final 15 hrs before I begin my journey back to Texas. I have to clean (since I wont be back for a month), pack, and get as much of my Cuba paper done as is humanely possible. The ideal would be for me to finish it, but thats impossible. If my battery worked I might be able to get it finished on the plane, but it doesnt, so I'm just going to sleep.

In the last 5 days I have written over 25 pages and taken a corporate finance final. Thats just insane. What is more insane is the fact that I am still awake and coherrent even though I'm not looking too good since I've been sleeping in 4hrs a night. I think what was key though was recognizing what I could and could not accomplish and taking breaks to go eat food.

now lets see how much I can get done before heading home.

No hay comentarios.: